Monday, June 29, 2009

Let's Get Summer Started!

Hallelujah! It's finally here, as is the sun. Thankfully the Ryan Four survived the last couple weeks of the school year. Barely. I mean the school year itself was a good one--great kids, great families to work with--but the last 2 or 3 weeks of any year always seem to suck me dry. This year especially since I also had to deal with moving out of my classroom, which was no small feat. I realized that I inhabited that classroom longer than any house I've lived in during my adult life. Boy you can collect a lot of *junk* in 7 years! Ha!

But the good news is that I'm done. Packed up. Moved out. Ready for summer. Speaking of which, we just kicked it off with an awesome trip to Disneyland!!! Now that's how you get summer started!

Multiple trip reports to follow...

No comments: