Thursday, July 8, 2010

What's Cuter Than Cute?

Most certainly it's a 4 year-old's first dance recital! Oh. my. goodness. There really are no words to describe the deliciousness of that evening, so I will just let the pictures (mostly) speak for themselves...


Pre dress rehearsal preparation...


And all I can say is, "Thank you, Auntie Sarri!" She knew I was fretting over the prospect of having to actually 'do' Molly's hair, so she volunteered (or perhaps I begged!) to take over. Thank goodness! And thank goodness for gel, bobby pins, and hairspray!



The dress rehearsal:



Please note that at the very second that this picture was taken, Molly was doing the EXACT same dance step as the other dancers! Woohoo, Molly! (Trust me, I think that may have only happened once. Future dance star? We'll just say that she was darn cute up there!)




As if it's not obvious, there is a bit of an age range in Molly's ballet class--ages 4 to 7. A bit of a height range, too! :)




Post dress rehearsal pictures. Too cute for words!


Walking to dress rehearsal #2. Tap/Jazz.




Again, a wide range of ages is evident. Or someone never got 'height juice' in her bottle during her infant years!


Backstage prior to the real deal. One of my favorite pics!




Another favorite. Sweet, sweet, and sweet!


And I must compliment Daddy for doing his job just right--having flowers in hand for his favorite dancing girl after the show!



Showing off her ribbon and 'Perfect Attendance' pin.








What a fun night! So proud of our dancing girl and can't wait to do it again next year!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Maisie and Molly had the same leotard:) despite different locales!

We may go back in August...I just didn't get my fill yet. Two quick trips in June...but I love it there so much!!!

I hope you can go and sun is a must!