Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 2 at Disneyland

We were up and at 'em and ready to roll for Day 2!







One of the day's highlights was the Jedi Training Academy. Grayson did it for the first time last year, loved it, and wanted to do it again. We re-used his sign from last year and sure enough, he got picked out of the audience right away. Then, to our surprise, Molly said that she wanted to be picked, too! I only half believed that she was serious, but even so I told her to jump up and down while I pointed to her, hoping that the guy (Jedi Master?) would notice her and call her onto the stage...



Sure enough, he did. But look at her? Right away, both Dave and I knew that it wasn't going to happen.




All I could imagine was a little puddle forming around those cute pink shoes, so we waved down a cast member to 'rescue' her. Thus, her training came to an end before it ever really started, and she was MUCH happier to watch her brother from the audience. Valiant effort though, Sis!


Here was Grayson's competition--Darth Maul. Scary!




"You're no match for me, Darth Maul!"

After lunch, we headed back to the hotel for some pool time and a nap!





In the evening, we went back to the park and took our very first stroll thru Pixie Hollow...

Now tell me that this guy doesn't love Disneyland! Ha! Ha! In truth, he humors (mocks?) me...a lot...and it drives me crazy!!! :)




Hey, look who we met?


Grayson will argue this fact 'til he's blue in the face, but he totally digs the ladies!


Jedi Training, Pixie Hollow, a smattering of fun rides, lots of fastpasses, and Fantasmic at night--that was Day 2 in a nutshell!

No comments: