Monday, March 10, 2008

Popcorn and a Movie ( x2 )

A couple of weekends ago Grayson got invited to sleep over at his best buddy Garrett's house. Now it wasn't technically his first sleepover, but the other one (at Garrett's house) only occurred because Dave and I spent a night in downtown Portland to celebrate our anniversary last June. Molly got to stay with the Gibsons that time, too. This time it was just Grayson. His big event. And we, well we all got left behind while our big boy went to "Movie Night" at the community center, played superheros (complete with face painted to be that of Batman), and ate donuts for breakfast. (Don't worry, we managed, but things certainly seem out of balance when our guy is gone!)
He sure doesn't look too broken up about leaving, does he? :)
He was one excited boy! Molly thought for sure that she was going to get to go, too. Sorry, Miss!
Last night she did get in on the action though. Morgan and Nathan joined us for Mister Magorium's Wonder Emporium and some yummy caramel corn. (Theoretically, I should say. The scene in the picture below lasted for about 30 seconds!) Oh well, cute picture nonetheless!

2 comments:

Sarri said...

It was so fun to have him! I seriously can't believe I didn't take a single picture!!! I guess I was so busy with movie night, etc. We'll have to do it again when we get home!

Robin said...

Gasp! You are so totally right - Grayson and David A. do look exactly alike! I kept thinking he looked familiar and now I know why!!! That is too funny!