Monday, April 13, 2009

Daddy and His Little Girl

Our Molly isn't one to forget much of ANYTHING. So when I told her that maybe she could get her toenails painted (for the first time) for Easter, she of course conveniently reminded me each day. For days! So when Easter weekend rolled around, I knew that I had to make good on my promise. Actually, Daddy had to. (Trust me, if you saw how unsteady my hands are, you'd know that there is no way I could paint such dainty little toes!)

And really, looking at the picture, don't you think they're both loving it?



And truth be told, Sweet Sis, your daddy was "trained" in nail painting even before your time. Kind of. When I was pregnant with you and couldn't see my toes, much less actually reach them, your daddy kept them painted and looking pretty. There's not much he won't do for his girls! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw, that is SO sweet! Love it. :)

Unknown said...

This could be the beginning of a great tradition. Just ask my dad. He painted my nails, upon request, until I was in high school. I think he was bummed when I got my nails done by a "professional" for prom.

The Fullmer Family said...

Isn't it great what Daddy's will do for their little girls? Great job Dave! I would have never pictured you as the painting nails type of guy back in high school! lol ;0)

Sarri said...

So sweet. I loved her little tiny darling feet in those flip flops on Easter. Cutest thing EVER.