Wednesday, October 14, 2009

He shoots. He scores!

And I have not one picture. Which wouldn't be that surprising for, say, some of my other friends like...cough...Allison...cough. But do you know how many soccer games I've been tracking the action of thru the lens of my little Canon Powershot?!? There I was, always poised and ready whenever the ball got even remotely close to G's feet. Until last night. After all, it was FREEZING cold and raining. But then it happened. All it took was one sweet pass from his buddy James and a swift kick from Grayson into the goal. SCOOOOORRRREEEE! And the best part, besides the precious, excited look on G's face, was the fact that the rest of the "crowd" on our team's side was just as excited for our little guy as Dave and I were. We'd all been trying to will that goal to happen for 3 seasons now. Coaches included.

Mission accomplished. Good job, Buddy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good job to Grayson!!! What a feeling that must have been. :)