Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fall Wrap-Up

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now before you all think to yourselves, "It's about time!" I will remind you that TECHNICALLY, it is still Fall, so TECHNICALLY this post is not late! Who cares that the last soccer game may or may not have been on November 5th. WRAP-UP! That's the key word. So here we go...
For the many of you who weren't at the last soccer game, yes, it was pitch black outside! At 5:15 p.m.


Medals and cupcakes--a team tradition.

I have a feeling that this foursome will pose for a lot of team pictures over the years!

Okay, last soccer game. Check.
Next up? The much anticipated sleepover!

The Little Gibbies spent the night right before Thanksgiving, so I got my crafty groove on and came up with this guy. (Last year we did this.)
Cute, eh?



Hmmm, the rest of that night is a blur. I know that we had 4 very happy kids on our hands, but perhaps I, um, waited a little too long to do this recap. Ggrrr.

In fact, this post isn't much of a "wrap up" at all, is it?! Which perplexes me because we were busy NONSTOP; yet apparently I have not much to show for it. Dang.

No comments: