Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Little Piece of Ryan Heaven

Here are the ANGELS that God has blessed us with...though I can't say that they were angels today because it was picture day at The Picture People. Need I say more? Nothing like two uncooperative kids wearing their holiday finest, a grumpy dad who was DONE before it even started, and a photographer who apparently thought that clapping and shouting would make it all go more smoothly. Like I've said, things rarely go as I plan them. But those less-than-spectacular pictures aside, aren't they some of the cutest kids you've ever seen? We think so.

Aargh! We are getting some serious mileage out of this year's costume!

Grayson's day with Dad...a tromp through the woods. Fun!

CUTE!!! Need I say more?

My first attempt at "double ponies". Not too bad...if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Sarri said...

I'm so glad you've joined the land of the bloggers. And that you said my name in your very first blog. And that I am leaving you your very first comment. :) I love your blog already! Those kids are so dang cute. Love them!