Sunday, May 11, 2008

Batman in bowling shoes...

Tis the season for birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays. More specifically--parties, parties, and more parties. Today was Grayson's turn. Since his party was the last of the bunch, we ran the risk of having exhausted, 'partied-out' guests, but I think a good time was had by all. Most importantly, the guest of honor couldn't be more delighted with his chosen theme (Batman), the venue (the bowling alley), and his friends in attendance:

Garrett, Morgan, James (he's back there!), Carter, Anna, Molly, Katie, Grayson, Maddy, and Autum
Neighbor Rich helped us get ready by painting the Batman logo on G's face.

Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike!
Crazy boys.
Sweet, sweet Autumn. We love her!

Love this picture! I was about to snap one of all the cute feet in bowling shoes when at the last second Carter jumped in like he was supposed to be there all along. Of course you were, sweet Carter!
There are those cute feet!
Sheer delight. (What's up with my look? Please focus on the boy.)
All is still well...
Now it is not. That's me utilizing the "talk down" strategy after another friend, not Grayson, blew out the birthday candles. Notice my death grip on his neck?! But I don't think that too many unpleasant words were shared out loud...
Anticipating the cake...


Meet Pandee the Panda...the newest member of our family. :)

At the end of the day, a very happy (and I think older looking) boy!

1 comment:

Sarri said...

It WAS super fun! We are all about celebrating, the more parties, the better! (As long as I don't have to plan them all...ha ha!) I can't believe our sweet funny boys are 5!