Monday, May 19, 2008

Just for fun...

Who is who? :)



My niece, Michelle, just gave birth to a beautiful little boy this morning. Seeing pictures of him, brand new and bright-eyed, gave me the urge to search thru hundreds of old pictures so that I could 'ooh' and 'aah' over my own babies when they were brand new. There's nothing quite as special as those first minutes, hours, and days when you get to meet the little person(s) who will forever change your life.

BTW, Grayson on top; Molly on the bottom. Can't tell they're related, can you? Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Josh could figure it out right away, but I had to check out the blanket colors! What sweet little babies!

Stefanie said...

Oh, our babies! I don't think I'll ever get over my love for newborns and delivery stories etc!

Glad to have found your blog:)

Looks like you guys are well and definitely blessed:)