Thursday, June 5, 2008

Partners In Crime

Actually, today's offense was just an attempted crime. But these 2 little pint-sized toddlers--they're good.

And I mean, seriously, when you can turn on the charm as much as those 2 can, chances are that you'll be able to get away with far more than you should! But as Sheriff Judy I stick to my guns! So this, Miss Molly, is the result of your failed get away attempt:

Needless to say, before the baby proofing gadget went on the doorknob, this is what I found:

But alas, I am fast! The first escape attempt--foiled. So they decided to try the front door, which thankfully I knew would be too hard and heavy for them to open. But I let them work at it for awhile. And boy did they ever! Funny how they get along smashingly well when doing something "illegal". When I did decide to round the corner and "catch" them, I actually heard my 2-year-old shout, "Quick, Carter!" as he tugged with all his might on the door handle. Sorry you 2, not this time.

By the way, before these attempted crimes took place, these 2 babes were shoeless and coatless. When I found them, they both had a pair of Grayson's shoes on and hoods up. Vegas or bust, I tell ya--these 2 had serious plans! Maybe the Elmo slippers were intended to be a good luck charm...

Check out what the 2 partners in crime were up to earlier this week at Sarri's house. Naughty, naughty.

2 comments:

Sarri said...

Hoodlums! That is just TOO funny. Joel and I were both rolling. A couple of those pics need to go in the 'high school graduation slide show' file!

Funny babes!

Stefanie said...

So cute!

Would love to see your new home sometime:)