Saturday, April 19, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Choosing just the right birthday party theme is a big deal to an almost 5-year-old. So we tackled the task head on today and headed to the Party Depot in Salem. "We" waffled between Pirates, Power Rangers, and Batman for some time. Finally it was decided that Batman had some of the coolest treat bag goodies. So a Batman bowling party it is!

But my real reason for writing this post? Let me take you back to the Power Rangers aisle...We were deciding between these big, clunky rings (I'm sure they were supposed to have some superhero purpose) and some wristbands (a.k.a. bracelets).

Me: "Which do you think your friends would like better?"
Grayson: "I don't know, which one do you think is more stylish?"

Did my 4-year-old really ask me which POWER RANGERS accessory would be more stylish?!?! Yes, yes he did.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Judy it sounds like you are a great mom. It is the highest of all God given callings. What beautiful kids!!!

Uncle Chuck