Saturday, April 12, 2008

What's a girl to do...?

...when her daughter outgrows almost all of her shoes at the same time AND her 2 favorite shoe stores are having a 'buy one, get one half off' sale???



Well here's 1 idea:



And another:



Or maybe this:


clearance rack, I must add!

Or perhaps:




Okay, admittedly a big reason for my "spree" was to erase the guilt I have felt since last weekend when the gal at the mall measured Molly's foot and said that she should be in a size 7. All this time we've still had her wearing size 5! And until yesterday when I finally put her in sandals and could actually SEE (through the slits of the sandals) her poor little toes curling over at the end, I had no idea that low and behold, her feet really have grown quite a bit! Poor girl. (Well actually not so poor since now she has 4 new pairs of shoes!)

**Don't worry, Grayson benefitted, too, with a couple of new pairs, but Dave woke up from his nap while I was snapping pics of Molly's shoes and thought that I was insane for doing such a thing! All in the name of blogging, my dear...



No comments: