Saturday, April 5, 2008

Grandma will be impressed...

...to know that Molly got a haircut today! The child can see again...


Today was a day for running errands up north. Boy did we get a lot accomplished! First stop, the mall. New sandals for summer since Stride Rite was having a big sale--check. Next, Costco. Chicken and breakfast sausages--check. Then Trader Joe's (without the family in tow, I might add!!!). Last stop was Little Clippers Cuts for Kids. Oh. My. Gosh. This place was SO worth the $15.95 (plus tip) that I spent!!! I really wish that I had taken my camera. The place is a kid's dream come true. Play houses, climb-on toys, slides, Nintendo, movies, and more. And the kids don't sit in chairs while getting their hair cut. Instead they can choose to sit in an airplane, a jeep, or on a motorcycle...among other ones. The horse next to us was pretty darn cute, too! Molly did great. I mean, how can a 2-year-old complain when she's sitting in a stylish purple and pink jeep and watching a Mickey Mouse movie? (And if you know our daughter, you know that she is Mickey CRAZED!) Oh and of course the sparkly hairspray at the end was a big hit. We're sold!

1 comment:

Sarri said...

Oh man, she looks like such a big girl! Give her a squeeze from her auntie Sarri! I can't wait to get my hands on her!