Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Play Day!

Today I got my hands on the 3 sweet "Gibbies" all day! What fun we had! Here's a little glimpse:

Apparently the window sill is better suited for reading on than the couch.
At lunchtime, all 5 dined on only the finest cuisine--Lunchables! (But hey, at least I recycled the boxes!)
Next up, jeep rides all around!


Too sweet.


Then it was "movie rest" time. Carter's missing--he needed his beauty sleep. And now that it's 6 o'clock and I've got a crier on my hands, boy do I realize that Molly needed her beauty sleep, too!

And finally, we ended this very hot day appropriately--on the Slip 'n' Slide!

Watch oouuutttt!
Water and sand--one of my least favorite combos, but it sure was fun!

Now, give me my pillow and a very cold drink! I'm exhausted!!! :)

2 comments:

Sarri said...

So cute. I love that one of Sissy and Carter, and of course the little readers. (And everyone!) What fun. Carter was such a big boy telling me about everything!

Stefanie said...

Wow, it seems like I just looked at your blog and then today there were three new ones! You've been busy and on top of things too:)

Fun passing you today...on your way to Sarri's I presume:)

Did you get my e-mail about the party I am having at my place in a couple weeks?