Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Boy (continued)

Because 'photobucket' and I apparently do not get along, here is the rest of my planned post, wishing our sweet friend a very happy birthday:

Dear sweet Carter,

As your honorary "auntie", I hope that you know just how much you are loved beyond your family alone. You have been a blessing to ALL who know you--your humor, your charm, and those great big squeeze hugs that I will miss so much. (I figure honorary "aunties" don't get great big squeeze hugs forever. Too uncool when you're a teenager, you know?)

How has it already been 3 years since you arrived? I was there. I loved on and snuggled you in those first few hours. In fact, I knew about you before almost anyone else. And how excited I was! I knew that you would be just as special to us as your brother and sister. And I hoped and prayed that you would be a dear, sweet friend to our little "peanut" also on the way. Not for one second have you disappointed!

Thank you for being the special boy in our lives that you are. Happy, happy birthday sweet Carter!

No comments: