Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An Unfair Advantage?

I feel the need to apologize to all of the other kindergarten soccer teams who play thru our local 'parks and rec.' department. You see, I've recently become aware of the fact that...well...we have at least one superhero on our team. Yes, a superhero. And that's just not very fair to everyone else, is it? I mean, here we have kids huffing and puffing up and down the field, trying their hardest to keep up, and giving those little 5 and 6 year-old legs of theirs a true work-out, but this superhero? All he has to do is whisper "soccer speed" and his legs just take off? I know. Totally not fair. And he is FAST, let me tell you. And what's worse? I just found out that he's starting to share his "powers" with other teammates. I can only imagine the unfair advantage that we'll have at tonight's game! ;)

Ssshhh............

2 comments:

Sarri said...

Definitely unfair!!

My favorite thing is today in the car he said, "Sarri, if I use soccer speed, is that like, cheating?"

I said, "DEFINITELY not cheating!! You keep it up!" I mean, dang, if that last team we played can hold their 'kindergarten' kids back for 5 years, we can definitely utilize soccer speed, right??

CB said...

I love the Soccer Speed! It really looked like Grayson had used it to the fullest at the first game - there were flames and smoke streaking behind him, he was running so fast. He ALMOST beat the 5th graders playing on the other team several times...