Saturday, September 20, 2008

Royal Subjects

It's Saturday. All I can say is, "Whew!" What a busy week it was. A fun week though with some "firsts". Like Molly's first princess party last night. Oooh-la-la! The royal occasion was Princess Abby's 3rd birthday.

I must say, the guests were stunning in their royal finest!
Princess Abby--the royal guest of honor.
The making of the royal crowns...
...for princes and princesses alike!
Oooh-la-la!
Decorating the royal treats...
Even princesses have their cake and eat it, too! Etiquette? What etiquette?!
And what royal celebration would be complete without royal party games--like stick the tiara on the princess! So fun!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Abby!
Somehow I have a feeling that more princess parties are in our future. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

I want a girl!!!! (that is me whining...) Of coure my sweet baby is asleep right now...not feeding off of me, crying or with a poopy diaper. So, yes, right now...I want a girl!

Michelle said...

Gotta love the princess parties! I remember those days and tea parties and all things fun about a girl. Some days, I'd like to go back in time and be there again when life was so much simpler. :)