Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thursday

So the day started out innocently enough. The kids were out of school because of a teacher inservice day. I was out of school...well...because I took a personal day. The day before we had planned with Grayson to head into Portland to the Children's Museum. He was quite excited, which made leaving at 7:30 in the morning easy to do. So we were on our way...until we ended up in the airport parking lot! Hmmm, that was clue #1. Clue #2?


Mickey and Minnie shirts to go around!


And by 5 o'clock this is where we were!!!



And happy!!!


Still happy!


Battling the Evil Emperor Zurg...


...and riding Winnie the Pooh full of wide-eyed wonder.


Who needs a better reason to go to Disneyland?!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you all had a great time. What a fun surprise to pull off! I would have had trouble keeping it a secret that long. :)

Teresa said...

I'm with you, Judy. Who needs a reason to go to Disneyland? And, I'm guessing you're already planning your next trip!

Paige Lomas said...

what fun...I am so jealous!!!! Two times in one year! Fabulous! Poor Molly for being scared of Mickey and Minnie...well there is always next time, or should I say next MONTH or next SEASON for the Ryans? hee hee Maybe you need to invest in some season passes?