Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grizzlies in Training

This month the Mac High b-ball teams (a.k.a. the Grizzlies) hosted a basketball "camp" for the kinders. Grayson was a little unsure at first (surprise, surprise) but after week 1, he was hooked! So look out soccer, you've got a little competition!

Of course he was with his buddies, including James.
He shoots, he......(Honestly I don't know if he scored, but look at that follow-thru!)
Check out the boy next to G. Just looking at him, you KNOW he's gonna be good! (Coach's son, btw.)

And you can't forget these 2...alway along for the "ride"!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I love Mol's bob! I need to get Maisie back in for a trim - it's so hard to upkeep that look.

I'm doing phase 1 for I think only a week this time to restart myself and I am dying!

Paige Lomas said...

Love the b-ball pictures, reminds me of when CJ was in Kinder. Seems like yesterday.

Allison said...

Love those girls! They had such a great time. Imagine how many hours they will spend as spectators before actually getting to play. . . .