Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Royalty among us...

...and a few pirates to boot!

On Saturday Molly got to have her long-awaited Cinderella birthday party. And I must say, what a great day! She was so happy. More than happy. It was sheer joy. Everything excited her. Dave brought home the balloons, and it was like she had won the lottery. I frosted her pink cake, and she swooned. Seriously. Watching her enjoy her day was priceless and reminded me again just how lucky I am to be a mom. Her mom.


As I said, it was a royal affair...with royal attire...


...or not so royal attire. Pirates were welcome, too!

And then, well there was this little guy. Be still my heart. Can I tell you how wild I am about him? First his big sister arrives on my doorstep. A pirate princess. Then his big brother walks in. Captain Jack Sparrow. And then I see this guy jump out of the van. A frog. A frog! Because don't you know? Every princess needs a frog to kiss. Ha! Love it!







The third time was a charm! Stubborn candle.

Ah, sweet satisfaction.



A great day made better with great friends (and a pretty good haul, too)!
These 2...pretty much the cutest pair EVER!
A sweet, quiet moment reading with Lacey.
Mama and her princess.

2 comments:

Sarri said...

Happy Birthday to our Molly! Such a fun party for a fun girl. I LOVE that picture of her and Garrett. He is so wild about her.

Michelle said...

Great pictures and looks like a lot of fun. Glad she had a great day and a perfect princess party.