Monday, November 17, 2008

Lost and Found

It's a little disconcerting when you open a closed door to check on your sleeping daughter, only to find this:

And when a quick survey of the scene reveals nothing, you automatically begin to envision which couch Matt Lauer will sit on when he comes to do the Dateline NBC interview because your daughter, who seemingly led an idyllic life, has suddenly vanished. (Wait. What? You mean that's not one of the first things you think of??? Oh.) Anyway, though I do really like Matt Lauer, I guess he won't be coming after all.
Here's where I found my sweet peanut:
As you can see, we're still having big girl bed "issues".

4 comments:

Sarri said...

Oh my word!!! That is so hilarious!

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Michelle said...

Priceless! Just too cute!

Paige Lomas said...

Glad to know that I am not the only one who goes to the worst-case-scenario immediately! Glad she was safe and sound. I am sure you got right back to sleep after your heart rate went back to normal. :)