Sunday, July 20, 2008

And the Webkinz were nestled all snug in their beds...

...while visions of camping danced in their heads.


First of all, I must begin with 2 'thank yous'. Thank you, Sarri, for posting pictures of your family's backyard campout on your blog so that my child could see them and then beg repeatedly for the opportunity to do the same. Thank you. (Hopefully you do not sense any sarcasm in my words. Ha! Ha!) But then I must also thank my dear, sweet husband who did not make me participate in said campout!!! I mean I partook in the smores, of course, but the actual sleeping in the tent part--no, no, no. Besides, with all those Webkinz, where would I have slept? Now really. A little father-son bonding time is what it was...along with a pug, a panda, a kangaroo, a poodle, a chihuahua, a gecko, and a leopard lizard. Me and Molly? We had some girl-BED bonding time (after dessert, of course)!



2 comments:

Allison said...

You've got to be jealous of these Webkinz-they have the most exciting lives. Camping, traveling, soccer tournaments, plane trips. If only I were a cleverly marketed, slightly over-priced stuffed toy. . .

Paige Lomas said...

Could Molly be an cuter????? Wow...what a doll! I think that would be on the "advantage" side of having one of each...boy with dad and girl with mom equals great bonding time.